In addition to our standard pool service and repairs, we offer a wide variety of other services, including:
- Installations/Replacing- We can install a wide variety of products and equipment. This includes Pumps (single and variable speeds), Filters, Heaters, Salt Chlorine Generators, Control Systems, Cleaners, Lights, Chlorinators, Wireless Remote Systems, and more.
- Acid Washes- Requires the draining of your swimming pool and the application of muriatic acid to remove stains and discoloration on the plaster surface.
- Chlorine Baths- Requires the draining of your swimming pool and the application of a high concentration of chlorine to remove heavy build-ups of algae, including black algae.
- Pool Sanding- Typically performed after an acid wash, this process involves the sanding of the plaster surface to remove any rough areas and leaving it smooth to the touch.
- Phosphate Removal- This chemical is added to the water to remove phosphate build up, which is what algae uses to thrive on.
- Spring Tune Ups- This service involves the replacement of all rubber seal rings and gaskets in your pool equipment. There are O-rings in most pieces of pool equipment, including your pump, filter, backwash valve, heater, any directional valves, and other equipment. The replacement of these O-rings every one to three years is a good preventative maintenance practice to prevent leaks, poor circulation, and damage to equipment.
Please call us and ask about any other services we provide.