We serve a large number of “public” bodies of water throughout LA and Orange Counties. These accounts include apartment, condominium, and hotel swimming pools, wading pools, and spas. These areas are considered “public”, therefore they are regularly inspected by your county health department. We have great knowledge of these health department codes and procedures and have a good working relationship with department officials.
Our standard commercial service includes visiting your pool, spa, and/or wading pool as needed throughout the week during the spring/summer and fall/winter months. Filters are cleaned as necessary to provide a clean and clear pool that is safe for a large number of swimmers.
Our Commercial cleaning service includes:
- Water chemistry analysis, based on the Langelier Index.
- Treating water with the necessary chemicals to meet the health department, and National Swimming Pool Foundation standards.
- Skimming water surface to remove floating matter.
- Vacuuming bottom of pool as necessary.
- Brush pool/spa walls and tile.
- Cleaning all skimmer and pump baskets associated with the pool/spa as necessary.
- Backwashing as necessary.
Chemical readings, chemicals added, and other notations relating to your pool will be recorded on a log sheet that will be placed in the equipment area. The health department requires that a log be kept in the equipment area as part of the inspection process.
The following chemicals are included in your pool service:
- Hypochlorite (liquid chlorine)
- Acid (chlorine tablets)
- Acid (granular chlorine)
- Carbonate (pH & alkalinity up)
- Bicarbonate (alkalinity up)
- Acid (pH & alkalinity down)
- Earth (DE filters)
For more information, please click this link to view our commercial service agreement. It is not a contract, it is merely a description of the terms of our service. You can print one out if needed (Please note it prints in legal format).